Villa Taman Indah consists of a Bali-style villa, 3 guesthouses and a swimming pool with jacuzzi. A pavilion with seaview and direct access to the beach, completes.
General information. Villa Taman Indah; 2006 built; well maintained; area is 3130 m2; approx. 40 m seafront.
Villa details. Bali-style open house; living 100 m2; 2 double bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; 3 toilets; kitchen; 3 terraces. Details of houses and living area’s:
- Design, layout and furnish. Parquet everywhere, kitchen and bathrooms excluded; ceiling fans in all rooms; much Bali art.
- Living. Spacious sitting area with daybed; eating- and reading table for 8 persons; 1 toilet; satellite television; audio equipment; approx. 100 DVD’s; games; mainly Dutch language books and literature; bilingual information map; safe.
- Bedrooms. Each Bali-style furnished bedroom their own bathroom and toilet; wall unit aircon; smoke detector. Master bedroom with 2-persons bed and build-in cupboard wardrobes; 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and cupboard wardrobes.
- Kitchen. Open area equipped with e.g. refrigerator, cooker, sate grill, dishwasher, etc. Territory of cook, also serving cold beer.
- Terraces. Two tiled and covered terraces; one adjacent to kitchen with 10 persons eating table; one main terrace with sitting area (2 sofa) overlooking swimming pool and sea; one not-furnished open terrace attached to the master bedroom.
Guesthouses details. Main features of the 3 free detached guesthouses are:
- Design, layout and furnish. Parquet everywhere; ceiling fan; Bali art.
- Bedrooms. Each Bali-style furnished bedroom equipped with 1 double bed; cupboard wardrobe; bathroom and toilet; wall unit aircon; smoke detector.
- Sitting area. Outside with sofa.
Details of facilities and premises.
- Pool area. Daily cleaned 6 x 12 m swimming pool; water level varies from 1.50 – 2.25 meter; attached jacuzzi of 2.5 meter diameter; pool and jacuzzi illuminated.
- Pool furniture. Wooden deck chairs (4pc); 2 large parasols.
- Bale bengong (pavilion). Bali-style relaxing area completely furnished with cushions; perfect view on the sea; best spot for reading, chilling, power nap and aperitif.
- Garden. Full of palm trees, tropical plants etc.; grass covered area; water pumping ponds (6pc) with lotus, water plants and gold fishes.
- Internet. Wireless internet connection 24/7 accessible from swimming pool area, pavilion, bedrooms, sitting area’s, etc.
- Linen and towels. Present for all beds and each guest, respectively; washing of linen and fresh towels 2x week; same for the large swimming towels.
- Children and babies. One camping bed and one high chair are present; if you need more or want anything else, please advise in advance.
- Parking. Space for 2-3 cars within villa premises; lock close from the public road.
Staff details. In total 6 staff readily available with their specific tasks as follows:
- Sari. Not only a good hostess, also an excellent koki; coordinates queries you may have with the HelpDesk.
- Ketut. A fluent English speaking maid; cooks as well; daily cleaning of your rooms, (personal) laundry and ironing.
- Made. A fluent English speaking gardener; maintenance of garden; daily cleaning of swimming pool, incl. water treatment.
- Komang. Maintenance of garden; daily cleaning of beach in front of the villa.
- Ketut and Komang. Surveilling staff ensuring the security of your and our properties from 18:00hr in the evening through to 06:00hr the next morning.